A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters-Sparling
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peters-Sparling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters-Sparling graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Peters-Sparling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marti J Peters-Sparling MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marti J. Peters-Sparling practice?
- Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling practices Family Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Family Physicians.