Dr. Marti Peters-Sparling MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 6 reviews

February 19th, 2015
First visit to new doctor
My well-trusted family doctor recently retired from his very pleasant one doctor practice. I was worried about finding a new doctor. Dr. Peters-Sparling was the first doctor on his list of doctors taking new patients. My first visit with her was last week. The receptionist and nurses were all professional and friendly. Dr. Peters-Sparling is a very good listener and spent a great deal of time with me. All my worries about going to a new doctor were put to rest. At this point the only concern I have is that the practice is huge - lots of doctors, a trend in 21st century medicine I don't care for. Lots of doctors means lots of other office workers, assistants, and nurses which I think translates into information being lost and greater possibilities for lack of personal atmosphere. At the end of the reminder call I was told not to wear anything with a scent. Really? This is not an allergist's office.

November 19th, 2014
highly intelligent and kind
I saw this Dr. and she was kind and she listened carefully to me. I felt very comfortable with her and will recommend her to my friends.

August 21st, 2014
I am glad to see that I am not the only one dis-pleased with the care I didn't receive from Dr.Sparling. She dis-missed me after my "time" was up, she actually told me Ishe had over stayed my allotted time and I would have to make another appointment to Ddress my other concerns. I find this very troulbling as this is the second time I have spoken to her about depression. I'm truly glad I am not to a desperate point, but what is I was. I feel she is incompetant and should not be seeing patients. Bronson pay attention she is a lawsuit waiting to happen!!!

May 31st, 2011
Not Engaged
Dr. Peters did not make me feel that I would be involved in the decision making process about my treatment, which was made worse by the fact that I did not get the sense that she was concerned about me as a person. I felt more like a subject. When I answered questions, I didn't feel she was really listening to my answers, and simply made assumptions. The visit made me uncomfortable at best. I just want to be treated with caring respect by my family practitioner.

August 6th, 2009
Not a fan
I have been a patient with Bronson Family Practice for years. I just recently had an appointment with their new physician Dr. Peters.She seems nice off the bat, but i'm not a fan. I felt that everything I mentioned as a concern was pushed aside. When I asked about a certain course of drug therapy for my diabetes she just shoved it off, even though after much research and speaking with another physician who felt this was a good option. I don't know if she's just knew or what's really going on, but I'm just not a fan.

August 4th, 2009
Review for Dr. Marti Joy Peters-Sparling
I wouldn't recommend setting up an appointment with Dr. Peters-Sparling. It is very clear she is a new doctor and more than incompetent at her job. She is the reason some family doctors get such bad reputations. Not only did she not listen to my symptoms, she wrote them off as nothing. Her advice for helping a growing cyst in my hand was to smash a book on it to make it smaller. She seemed very annoyed when I questioned her advice and the overall experience was uncomfortable and pointless. If you are to make an appointment at Bronson Family Medicine, make sure they don't set it up with Dr. Marti Joy Peters-Sparling.