Learn more about Dr. Marti Rothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marti Rothe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marti Rothe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Rothe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marti J. Rothe practice?
Dr. Marti Rothe practices Dermatology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and East Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Dermatologists.