Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Very satisfied with my care  |  show details
by Dawn on Sep 18th, 2014

I recently went to see her and I do not even live in Owasso. I LOVED this Doc ! I have read all of these reviews and talk about a bunch of whiney cry babies ! I work in the medical field and people have this mental sense of entitlement when it comes to physicians. They are doctors not super humans- they have feelings and emotions just like everyone else! I had a great experience. The staff was friendly. I had no unreasonable expectations and was quite pleased. This is a business just like life. I will be going back and my only regret is that I am done with the baby thing or I would use her for sure ! I have the utmost confidence in her knowledge and trust that she will help ME make the best decisions with MY healthcare ! I give her 10 stars !

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

She is excellent. I delivered my first child in december of 2008 2 days before christmas. I delivered at saint johns hospital in owasso that was an amazing experiance. Dr bohl whitchey kept me really convertable during my labor. Everyone saying she is judgemental but I dont see were there getting it from. I recommended her to my whole family and they all loved her.

|  I love Dr. Bohl-Witchey  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I became a patient of Dr. Bohl-Witchey almost 2 years ago, after receiving several referals from friends and co-workers, and I could not be happier with my decision to use her as my doctor. She is very professional and personal and has always made me feel at ease. She takes time to talk to me and address any questions or concerns I may have. I appreciate the time she spends with me...I have never felt like she was just trying to rush me in and out. She helped my husband and I with infertility and was very compassionate during a recent miscarriage. I can not say enough good things about this doctor. If you give her a try, I am confident that you will love her too.

|  Find another baby doctor  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Looking back, this woman ignored signs of baby being under stress and unfortunately resulted in still birth at 31 weeks. Ignoring high blood pressure and not ordering tests because of being over booked / over worked and also rude bedside manners to scared family members while I was giving birth to my baby who already passed away. Never was consoling, more upset that it hurt her image than anything. I had to return to the emergency room for severe headaches, possible blood clots and high blood pressure post partum after delivering. A very traumatic experience. Luckily, new physician tested and found out I had blood clotting disorder and prescribed right medications to take during pregnancy.

|  Good Doc.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Bohl Witchey is so nice and easy to talk to. She was thorough and allowed me time to ask questions. She has a way of putting you at ease. I didn't have to wait more than 5-10 minutes to be called back to a room and then not more than 10 minutes more for her to come in. I was referred by a co-worker and she mentioned you would have the same nurse everytime you visit to keep things consistent. the nurse I got on my initial visit was NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. I tried to joke with her and she never even smiled. I felt like I knew her from another office somewhere and remember her being hateful...just can't place where...maybe my general practice office. Anyway, when I went back in for more testing I had another nurse that was very nice and easy to talk to. So despite the old bittie nurse, I actually tell people I like my Gyno, I have never said that!

|  Great OBGYN  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Very easy to talk to, and listens to my concerns, but I don't feel like she wastes my time with a lot of small talk! We always get in and out very quickly, and the delivery was awesome! I barely tore at all, and she didn't have to do an epsiotomy, even though I had a very very fast delivery! It was a much better experience with this doctor than my previous! She is awesome!

|  Don't recommend  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

I was disappointed in my visit. I didn't feel that enough attention was given to my complaints and that the recommended course of action wasn't the most appropriate for my situation. I was sent for an ultrasound. Radiology said the doctor would have the results the next day. I never heard back from her. I've given up on this doctor and plan to go elsewhere.

|  Very caring!  |  show details
by Tammy U. on Jul 5th, 2010

The first time that I saw Dr. Bohl-Witchey, I felt instantly at ease with her. She took the time to answer my questions, talk with me and discuss my options for the situation. When my daughter moved here in her 8th month of pregnancy from out of state. Dr. Bohl-Witchey took her on as a patient and made the time for her! She delivered my grandson and did a wonderful job. She was very professional and compassionate. Her nurse is always super nice and the entire staff is very friendly

|  show details
May 23rd, 2010

Dr. BW is a nice person but not willing to help patients when they need it. Her nurse is rude and makes visits stressful by her hateful attitude. Dr. BW does not like to be bothered when you need her after hours even when she is on call. I think she likes to make the money a dr. does but does not like the hours required at night that an OB must keep. She even would complain at my office visits about having to come in the night prior when she was on call.

|  Don't use this dr.  |  show details
May 23rd, 2010

I had a horrible experience with Bohl-Witchy. She gave me medical advice that could have created horrible complications after I delivered. If you care about the health of your baby as well as yourself, steer clear. I have several friends who have used her that have had bad experiences as well.

|  Judgemental doctor  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. I had a planned home birth wit ha very good midwife and a wonderful back up physician. On the night of my labor the physician was unavailable and it became necessary to transport to the hospital due to fetal distress. I was going on 23 hours of natural labor and was exhausted. This doctor instantly judged me and my support team, and became very hostile towards us. She acted like I had no prenatal care (whic was totally wrong) and was EXTREMEMLY rude to my husband, midwife, and to me. She examined me, pushing the baby and her hand into my cervix during a very hard contraction. I had not made a SINGLE sound during my ENTIRE labor, this was so painful I came up off the bed, climbing into my midwifes arms and screaming. She didn't even pause or apologize. I lost all control after that and began pushing again, endangering my baby more. She just told me to stop pushing in a rude voice and threw her bloody glove away in front of me. I had to have sutures from her exam!!! I had to have an emergency cesarean, she did a good job on the surgery, but was very rude the entire time. I know she didn't approve of home births, but at that time in my life I believe I deserved atleast some respect, I was unable to defend myself and in full blown labor!!! I would not reccomend her to anyone, I would be afraid of how she would treat them in a scary situation. Every mother deserves compassion,... she could have told me disaproved when I was done GIVING BIRTH!!!!

|  show details
by Julie on Oct 28th, 2009

I had Dr. Bohl-Withchey for an OB doctor in 2008, she was very professional, but personable. I felt very at ease during visits and felt comfortable asking questions and she gave me more useful information than any other OB doctor i have had in the past, I have 2 other children. I delivered a healthy little girl in August 2008 and couldn't be more pleased with my experience, not only with the doctor, but also with my stay at SJMC in Owasso-wonderful. Thank you.