Dr. Martin Arthur Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Cohen practice?
Dr. Martin Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons and Bethlehem Pathologists.