A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arthur Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Martin Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.