A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Arthur Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Martin Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.