A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Martin Feldman practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.