A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Alan Feldman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Martin Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Feldman practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.