A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Alan Feldman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Martin Feldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Feldman practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.