Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jim Speedie on Jul 17th, 2015

Excellent practitioner.

Jan 27th, 2015

The best doctor, who totally takes his time to examine and talk to you.

Wonderful office & Doctor show details Wonderful office & Doctor
by Mary on Mar 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for many years, since his office on Hearn. I have seen his staff come and go, but I must say the staff he has now is amazing. So upbeat, friendly, funny, caring, compassionate and kind. Dr. Feldman is a wonderful man, and while you may have to wait a little while to see him, he is well worth it. Since going paperless his office seems to run much smoother. I highly recommend him to anyone I know and love.

5 years show details 5 years
May 25th, 2013

After 5 yrs my last visit was 45 min to see doctor then another 30 to have prescriptions refilled, complained about it , Doctor came out and was rude we left I asked to have them mailed. Next thing I know I get a dismissal letter stating our relationship was compromised so I need to find a new Doctor.

Aug 28th, 2012

i am over 50 and can't remeber a Dr. that is as compassionate and caring as Marty. Just an absolute credit to his profession. If you want the kind of Dr. that gives you that old world service-go to him. He is that good!

I love you Dr. Feldman <3 show details I love you Dr. Feldman <3
Jun 26th, 2012

You are truly AMAZING.

I love you Dr. Feldman<3 show details I love you Dr. Feldman<3
Apr 6th, 2012

Ok, so some of the staff has a lousy "bedside manner", but I'm not there to see them. I definately think he's constantly over-booked, but believe me, Dr. Marty Feldman is worth the wait! There isn't ANYTHING he doesn't know about. Nothing I go to him with ever surprises him. He's kind, gentle, caring & most importantly- knowledgeable:) He's also VERY SWEET with his "terms of endearment"; like calling you "darling", "baby" & "sweetie" while he's giving you an adjustment...; which can be very painful sometimes. Let's be honest here- who wouldn't like to hear that in general? It's just an added sence of comfort:) I've been going to Dr. Marty for about 6 yrs. now. Ps.He happens to be very nice looking & smells AMAZING!

Mar 12th, 2012

It was easy getting an appointment to his office, but whoever answered the phone seemed in a hurry and uninterested. Once in the office, I waited over an hour to see him and some of the staff were very annoyed that I even ask how much longer. Good doc. Could use better staff.

Excellent, caring, professional doctor show details Excellent, caring, professional doctor
Apr 26th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Feldman for over 6 years. He is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and professional doctors I have known, and having had been married to a medical office manager for 18 years, I have know many doctors. I would recommend Marty without hesitation.