Dr. Martin Feldman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Martin Feldman?

ISSUES WITH DR. FELDMAN AND HIS STAFF

Posted on October 9th, 2017

WHEN CALLING HIS OFFICE, THE RECORDER STATES THAT YOU ARE #12 ON LIST OF WAITING TO SPEAK TO FRONT OFFICE STAFF JUST TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. NO FOLLOW THRU WITH REQUESTS, PARTICULARLY HIS ASSISTANT. SECOND VISIT WITH DR. FELDMAN, I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NO LONGER SEE HIM IF I DIDN'T SEE THEIR SPECIALISTS WITH INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES. I'VE HAD MY SPECIALISTS FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS. THERE IS NO REASON WHY MY CURRENT SPECIALISTS COULDN'T FAX MY MEDICAL HISTORY TO DR. FELDMAN. EVIDENTLY DR. FELDMAN IS CONTRACTED WITH IMS, SO HAS TO ABIDE BY HIS CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS WITH THEM.. PUT IN A COMPLAINT WITH IMS THREE TIMES BUT TO NO AVAIL.. THEY KEPT PASSING THE BUCK AND TOLD ME TO CONTACT HIS OFFICE MANAGER. I'M NOT WASTING ANY MORE OF MY VALUABLE TIME AND MOVED ON TO ANOTHER PRIMARY WHERE I GET THE BEST OF SERVICES.

Blood pressure control

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Been going to him for 4 years blood pressure still not under control

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Excellent practitioner.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

The best doctor, who totally takes his time to examine and talk to you.

Wonderful office & Doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for many years, since his office on Hearn. I have seen his staff come and go, but I must say the staff he has now is amazing. So upbeat, friendly, funny, caring, compassionate and kind. Dr. Feldman is a wonderful man, and while you may have to wait a little while to see him, he is well worth it. Since going paperless his office seems to run much smoother. I highly recommend him to anyone I know and love.

5+ years

Posted on May 25th, 2013

After 5+ yrs my last visit was 45 min to see doctor then another 30 to have prescriptions refilled, complained about it , Doctor came out and was rude we left I asked to have them mailed. Next thing I know I get a dismissal letter stating our relationship was compromised so I need to find a new Doctor.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

i am over 50 and can't remeber a Dr. that is as compassionate and caring as Marty. Just an absolute credit to his profession. If you want the kind of Dr. that gives you that old world service-go to him. He is that good!

I love you Dr. Feldman <3

Posted on June 26th, 2012

You are truly AMAZING.

I love you Dr. Feldman<3

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Ok, so some of the staff has a lousy "bedside manner", but I'm not there to see them. I definately think he's constantly over-booked, but believe me, Dr. Marty Feldman is worth the wait! There isn't ANYTHING he doesn't know about. Nothing I go to him with ever surprises him. He's kind, gentle, caring & most importantly- knowledgeable:) He's also VERY SWEET with his "terms of endearment"; like calling you "darling", "baby" & "sweetie" while he's giving you an adjustment...; which can be very painful sometimes. Let's be honest here- who wouldn't like to hear that in general? It's just an added sence of comfort:) I've been going to Dr. Marty for about 6+ yrs. now. Ps.He happens to be very nice looking & smells AMAZING!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

It was easy getting an appointment to his office, but whoever answered the phone seemed in a hurry and uninterested. Once in the office, I waited over an hour to see him and some of the staff were very annoyed that I even ask how much longer. Good doc. Could use better staff.

Excellent, caring, professional doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Feldman for over 6 years. He is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and professional doctors I have known, and having had been married to a medical office manager for 18 years, I have know many doctors. I would recommend Marty without hesitation.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017