Overall Review

July 17th, 2015
Excellent practitioner.

January 27th, 2015
The best doctor, who totally takes his time to examine and talk to you.

March 7th, 2014
Wonderful office & Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Feldman for many years, since his office on Hearn. I have seen his staff come and go, but I must say the staff he has now is amazing. So upbeat, friendly, funny, caring, compassionate and kind. Dr. Feldman is a wonderful man, and while you may have to wait a little while to see him, he is well worth it. Since going paperless his office seems to run much smoother. I highly recommend him to anyone I know and love.

May 25th, 2013
5+ years
After 5+ yrs my last visit was 45 min to see doctor then another 30 to have prescriptions refilled, complained about it , Doctor came out and was rude we left I asked to have them mailed. Next thing I know I get a dismissal letter stating our relationship was compromised so I need to find a new Doctor.

August 28th, 2012
i am over 50 and can't remeber a Dr. that is as compassionate and caring as Marty. Just an absolute credit to his profession. If you want the kind of Dr. that gives you that old world service-go to him. He is that good!

June 26th, 2012
I love you Dr. Feldman <3
You are truly AMAZING.

April 6th, 2012
I love you Dr. Feldman<3
Ok, so some of the staff has a lousy "bedside manner", but I'm not there to see them. I definately think he's constantly over-booked, but believe me, Dr. Marty Feldman is worth the wait! There isn't ANYTHING he doesn't know about. Nothing I go to him with ever surprises him. He's kind, gentle, caring & most importantly- knowledgeable:) He's also VERY SWEET with his "terms of endearment"; like calling you "darling", "baby" & "sweetie" while he's giving you an adjustment...; which can be very painful sometimes. Let's be honest here- who wouldn't like to hear that in general? It's just an added sence of comfort:) I've been going to Dr. Marty for about 6+ yrs. now. Ps.He happens to be very nice looking & smells AMAZING!

March 12th, 2012
It was easy getting an appointment to his office, but whoever answered the phone seemed in a hurry and uninterested. Once in the office, I waited over an hour to see him and some of the staff were very annoyed that I even ask how much longer. Good doc. Could use better staff.

April 26th, 2010
Excellent, caring, professional doctor
I have been going to Dr. Feldman for over 6 years. He is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and professional doctors I have known, and having had been married to a medical office manager for 18 years, I have know many doctors. I would recommend Marty without hesitation.