Dr. Martin Herman Is this you?

Major Surgeries Performed

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Although they were major surgeries, after the first few days I had very little pain. The only thing I would have done differently is spread the surgery dates further apart.

Best Doctor in the Country

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Herman for 21 years. He is the best doctor and my family members also feel the same way. He has a way of putting you at ease during the checkups and procedures. While sitting in the waiting room, people that were also waiting felt the same and some patients drove for miles to come to Dr Herman. I can't imagine having to go to another doctor because he is the BEST!!!

Colon reconnection

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Herman to repair a colostomy hernia and a prolapsed stoma. I had been advised by two surgeons that a reconnection of my colon was not possible. Dr. Herman told me that he could do the necessary repairs. He also told me that a reconnection might be possible. The operation took four hours. I ended up being reconnected and fitted with an ileostomy while the reconnection healed. Gone was the hideous prolapsed stoma and ugly hernia. Four months later Dr. Herman removed the ileostomy and I was fully restored. Life couldn't be better after the horrible experience with colitis and the ensuing colostomy. Dr. Herman did what other surgeons said couldn't be done and I am eternally grateful to him.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Had hemorhoidectomy that was supposed to be routine but turned out a nightmare. Have been having anal ruptures since the operation many years ago and all the pain and suffering that come with it. Dr. never adequately explained what the problem was and I had to go to numerous doctors to get a final explanation.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Great doctor but I was kept waiting for almost an hour at both of my last 2 appointments.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr.Herman is a wonderful surgeon.He is very caring of his patients.I trust him more then any Dr. I have had.I would have my family and friends go to him for sure.

Posted on October 31st, 2016