A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Abrahamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Abrahamson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahamson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrahamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrahamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Abrahamson practice?
Dr. Martin Abrahamson practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.