A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Apple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Apple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apple
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Apple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Apple, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apple graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Apple has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ira Apple MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Apple practice?
- Dr. Martin Apple has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Apple practices Ophthalmology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Southgate Ophthalmologists.