inactive

Technician
RIP Dr., you are missed.

April 15th, 2013
patient
He was an excellent Dr. beautiful personality, and I recomend him to any one. Im so sorry to say that Dr Apple has passed away this weekend, please pray for him. I just cant believe that he is gone, Im very sad and sad for his loved ones. May He rest inpeace and the eternally light shine upon him always....

August 13th, 2012
steer clear of Dr. Apple
I went to see Dr. Apple for a routine eye exam. He thought there was some problem, so he did an in-office scan, that included injecting dye and seeing another specialist. The process has taken months and I still don't have a prescription for glasses. The specialist found nothing wrong, told me Dr. Apple was a great doctor,(could they be working together on a kick back scheme?),but told me to come back in 6 months,(altho he did not say why). Meanwhile, Dr. Apple has collected on numerous office visits. Dr. Apple is pleasant enough, chatty, and personable -- but I have spent a lot of time and money to get what a would take a normal doctor only one visit. For your own good, find another doctor.

March 20th, 2012
Rude and unprofessional staff!
I saw Dr. Greenley, and while he seems like an adequate doctor, his uncaring manner and downright rude and nasty staff are intolerable. I would not come here again, nor recommend it to others.

July 20th, 2008
Highly recommend.
Very Professional and thorough.