A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Arisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Arisco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Arisco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arisco graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Arisco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Arisco MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Arisco practice?
- Dr. Martin Arisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Arisco practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.