A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Arisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Arisco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arisco
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arisco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Arisco, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arisco graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Arisco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J Arisco MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Arisco practice?
- Dr. Martin Arisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Arisco practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.