Dr. Martin Arisco MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Baytown, TX

3.8

November 6th, 2015
Let me start by saying..The wait may be long BUT well worth it. He has performed eye surgery on both my mom and brother. He and his staff were great. All very professional..I went to him myself with a scare (fleckle on my eye)..He reassured me all is good. I trust him completey and will be taking my dad to him next week. We are all very busy and our time if valueable BUT my life and eyesight is worth it..

March 19th, 2014
great
friendly, detailed, caring, very good staff, absolutely no complaints. only conn I have is waiting time overall, but worth the wait

May 2nd, 2013
He is too old to practice medicine.
I went to see this doctor and was sent to the back rather quickly. I waited on him in the room for about 25 minutes. I could hear him with other patients, about 15 minutes in, his nurse comes in and said that he would be with me shortly. Ok great. I could hear him in the hallway socializing with other people. I wait for him to come in and he examines me and then he couldn't figure out how to work the computer, so he said, I have to go get my nurse. Ok, I'm think go get your nurse. While he was out of the room he started socializing with some drug reps for about 5 minutes and then came back in the room. He looked at me again and needed to fill my prescription and he said that he needed to refill the prescription. He couldn't work the computer again and said that he needed to get his nurse. He went to his office and was gone for about 5 minutes. He comes back in and still couldn't get the computer to work. He needs to take a computer course and be cognizant of the patients time. I do not have all day for you to socialize with others.