A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Asnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Asnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Asnis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asnis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Asnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Asnis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin Asnis practice?
- Dr. Martin Asnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Asnis practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.