A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Ast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Ast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ast
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Ast, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ast graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ast has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Ast MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Ast practice?
- Dr. Martin Ast has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Ast practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.