A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Ast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Ast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ast
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Ast, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ast graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ast has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Ast MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Ast practice?
- Dr. Martin Ast has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Ast practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.