Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Martin Ast
Martin Ast, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Martin Ast is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital, Des Peres Hospital and SSM DePaul Health Center. He speaks English.
Martin Ast has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Martin Ast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.
Dr. Marc Lewen
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Saint Peters, MO 0 mi35
Dr. George Lodoly
Saint Peters, MO 0 mi32
Dr. Sangita Aradhyula
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Peters, MO 0 mi14