A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Austria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Austria, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austria graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Austria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Heart of Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Austria MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Austria practice?
- Dr. Martin Austria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Austria practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Ocala Pathologists.