A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Cohen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bennett Cohen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Martin Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Cohen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Dallas Internists.