Dr. Martin Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Cohen?

May 19th, 2015

Our doctor

Dr. Martin Cohen is our internist for more then 15 years. He accepted us right after we had a major health problem in our family. He was very nice to us despite the fact that we were new to him. He still is. He is very busy and he has a lot of patients He is nice and courteous, very knowledgeable and is a very good diagnostic specialist. I can forgive him the minor things people do not like and I understand it. If somebody wants a "5 minutes doctor appointment" he is not the one. When you are there you are for a reason, unless it is an annual full physical. And before you go to him I would recommend you to stop and think what is happening to you at night when you drink a lot of water maybe, or what is this tightness in your chest that wakes you up while it is still dark outside (just some symptoms to tell him) Everybody wants his time and attention. But we the patients are too demanding sometimes and lets say: Thank you doc! Please, be around , we need you and doctors like you! PS Need an app-t Call the nurse.

June 8th, 2011

Great GP for Physicals and Family History

Doc Cohen was a great doctor. He seems to have semi-retired for any real-doctor stuff. He now conducts a sort-of physical mill. He still makes a great primary, and he does a good job of referring people to some of the better specialists in the area. This seems like knocking him, but the reality is that everyone specializes now-a-days. Cohen and his nurse Pat do a great job keeping an eye on your general health, initial diagnosing, and referring you to the right specialist. If you have poison ivy or the flu, go to the clinic down the street. Cohen is a primary family GP... He will maintain your medical history over your family's life, and keep you well over time with referrals. He doesn't really actively practice medicine anymore though. If you are looking for the guy actually wielding the scalpel, this is not that guy, but he use to be. This many years of experience is getting really hard to find.

November 5th, 2009

your staff and getting an apptmt

I am never able to call in and get an apptmt with you or a doctor on call for you when you are out on Thu - I do not schedule when I get ill and your staff is VERY RUDE and suggest that I go elsewhere. I have been a patient of yours for over 15 years. But, now I am no longer your patient and I will be sure to spread the word.

October 19th, 2015