A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Engelhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Engelhardt, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Engelhardt, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelhardt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Engelhardt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Engelhardt DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Engelhardt practice?
- Dr. Martin Engelhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Engelhardt practices Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists.