Dr. Martin Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Weiss?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Martin Weiss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016

Excellent doctor

I have been treated by Dr. Weiss for 11 years. He is an outstanding doctor with a wonderful personality. He also has a highly competent, amazing nursing assistant Rosalyn. Together they do an amazing job. So very happy to be on of their patients..

March 10th, 2016

Repair

Had the best results and experience!

March 19th, 2015

I look like myself but years younger

I look so good, I'm very happy.

January 27th, 2014

Face Lift

I had a lifestyle face life and also had my upper lids done. Procedure was quick and easy. Dr. Weiss was delightful and very attentive. For recovery I employed the New England Rapid Recovery Center in NH, I was able to heal at such a rapid rate I nor my doctor could believe it. The NERR system had me off medications in a few days and in one week I looked like nothing ever happened.

March 8th, 2013

Compassion and Excellence

I was diagnosed with a malignant melanoma by my dermatologist and referred to Dr. Weiss who performed a "sentinel node biopsy" on the melanoma site on my thigh and the lymph node site on my groin. Fortunately all the results showed no metastasis or movement of the original cancer cells which are totally gone after the excision of the malignancy. Dr. Weiss could not have been more caring, kind or compassionate throughout my entire procedure. He is the ultimate professional and constantly addressed my fears with the claim that he "would do the worrying for me." I recommend him without reservation.

August 2nd, 2012

GR

Excellent surgeon- had Melanoma and he put my face back together- you can hardly tell that I had a hole in my face the size of a tennis ball- I am very thankful to this brilliant , caring, talented surgeon. I'd recommend him to everyone. He did my wife's eyes, perfect!

March 20th, 2012

I am very happy with my doctor. He helped me so much. I had surgery that didnt go so good and he fixed it and made me look so beautiful. I tell all my friends and will have more things done.

February 6th, 2012

Experience

My experience was extremely positive as the results were better than anyone expected.

December 24th, 2011

Mr.D

I'm happy with my facelift. He did a great job and is easy to talk to. As a man, you need someone you can talk to, someone who understands. He's OK

October 24th, 2011

Ck

August 17th, 2011

rodri

I had a wonderful experience with this doctor. I am Brazilian and we love our plastic surgeons in Brazil! I needed one here because too many of my friends go back home for cheap surgery, come back here too soon and end up with all kinds of problems that they end up paying whatever they saved. My hairdresser gave me his name and she had nothing but great things to say about him. My surgery is beautiful and he has good prices. I really say he's so good and tell everybody about him. He's Attttttt

October 25th, 2010

Talented Surgeon

I recently had large skin cancer taken from my face with a Moh's surgeon. Dr. Weiss and that dermatologist scheduled the removal and the fix on the same day. I was so happy to get them done on the same day. I couldnt look at the hole the first surgeon left and the fixing of it was pretty intense. I thought I was going to get the graft but Dr. Weiss said no way, were going to do flap surgery and I'm so thankful he went the extra mile. I'm writing this because my face looks great!