A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Back:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Back is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Back, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Back graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Back has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Back MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Back practice?
- Dr. Martin Back has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Back practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.