A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Backer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Backer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Backer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Backer MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Martin Backer practice?
- Dr. Martin Backer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Martin Backer practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Selah, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Infectious Disease Doctors, Yakima Pediatricians, and Yakima Pediatric Specialists.