Learn more about Dr. Martin Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Backer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backer
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Backer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Backer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Backer MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Martin Backer practice?
- Dr. Martin Backer has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Backer practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Infectious Disease Doctors, and Yakima Pediatricians.