A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Backer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Backer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Backer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Backer MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Martin Backer practice?
- Dr. Martin Backer has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Backer practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Infectious Disease Doctors, and Yakima Pediatricians.