A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Backman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Backman, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Backman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Backman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Backman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Backman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Backman practice?
Dr. Martin Backman practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.