Neurologist

Neglectful/terrible business practice show details Neglectful/terrible business practice
by Christopher J Kelly II on Aug 3rd, 2015

I am a low income patient that has Caloptima Medi-Cal and I have an emergency issue that I have been dealing with due to a cyst in my temporal lobe which is causing me to have grand mal seizures. I called into the office to make an appointment and the front desk immediately asked me what insurance I had. I told her Caloptima and that I urgently needed to see a Neurologist due to my medical issue, she kine of hesitated than told me she did not have anything until the end of Novemeber. I had my wife call in to say she had a Blue Cross PPO Insurance and low and behold the front desk told her she had an appointment for August. Guys, this medical offie is neglectful to low income patients and this should be illegal! It's really sad and frustrating that this office is negligent to those with emergency related/life threatening issues and those who have have Caloptima Medi-cal. I will be reporting this office to Medi-cal. Very disappointed!! :-*

Stay away from this DR. show details Stay away from this DR.
Jun 23rd, 2015

This visit was waste of my time, the DR. did not listen to what I had to say he just gave me some papers showing how to do some exercises that I was unable to do them and I did tell the DR. that I was unable to do them. The DR. did not ask me to make an appointment for a return visit nor did he ever do any kind of follow up.