Dr. Martin Backman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Backman?

October 10th, 2017

the worst doctor I have ever seen charge me two hundred dollars cash only to get my drivers license back and miss diagnosed me

October 5th, 2017

Excellent Neurologist

First appointment was excellent. Staff friendly, very helpful, no wait. Dr Backman was very personable and quick witted, patiently reviews details, history, tests. Thorough and professional, understood my feedback right away. I feel the treatment plan he gave me was explained well. Excellent follow up also.

May 27th, 2017

Very Happy with Dr. B!

I saw Dr Backman this week and I could not be happier that I found him! Finally a doctor who listens and has the know,edge and experience to help his patients and a sense of humor to boot! His staff could not be nicer, I got caught in traffic, due to an accident, which made late to my appointment, and they still managed to work me, I couldn't ask for more!

October 16th, 2015

New Patient, Very Happy Patient

My husband had a referral to see a Neurologist to rule out small seizure activity. I did a large amount of research before scheduling the appointment. From the initial call to where we are now in care, it's been fantastic. Dr. Backman has fantastic bed-side manner as I am the concerned wife asking soooo many questions. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable (even in regards to a very rare blood disorder my husband has). I would recommend this doctor to my closest family. He also sent the order for the brain MRI to a facility that, when I checked with insurance, was the lowest cost (out-of-pocket), for our personal deductible. 5 Stars!!! Thank you!

June 23rd, 2015

Stay away from this DR.

This visit was waste of my time, the DR. did not listen to what I had to say he just gave me some papers showing how to do some exercises that I was unable to do them and I did tell the DR. that I was unable to do them. The DR. did not ask me to make an appointment for a return visit nor did he ever do any kind of follow up.

January 24th, 2017