Learn more about Dr. Martin Baechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Baechler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Baechler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baechler graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Baechler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Health System
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin F Baechler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Baechler practice?
- Dr. Martin Baechler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Baechler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.