Learn more about Dr. Martin Baechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Baechler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baechler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baechler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Baechler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baechler graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Baechler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Health System
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin F Baechler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Baechler practice?
- Dr. Martin Baechler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Baechler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons and Washington Surgeons.