A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bailey, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bailey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hugh Bailey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Martin Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bailey practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.