A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Barandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Barandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Barandes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barandes graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Barandes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Barandes MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Barandes practice?
- Dr. Martin Barandes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Barandes practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.