Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Barandes
Dr. Martin Barandes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Barandes is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Cornerstone of Medical Arts Center Hospital and Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Barandes has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Martin Barandes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Susan Park
New York, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Irene Galperin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Bushra Mina
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi32