Dr. Martin Basaldua Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Martin Basaldua?

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Basaldua and his staff are always so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

Acceptable Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I find Dr. Basaldua to be acceptable. I would prefer a more personal type Doctor but today I am not sure that is possible with the number of patients they see. I am old enough to remember when Doctors knew the patients personally and knew their illness without a chart. I do have a gripe and only gave only a one star for courteousness because of this. When checking in at the counter I find it VERY offensive for the receptionist to be brandishing her breasts. I am not talking a little Cleavage here. I am talking about breasts exposed that are about to fall out onto her keyboard when she moves. There is no reason for even cleavage, but showing this much of her breast is totally out of order and even offensive. It needs to be dealt with promptly by a dress code and enforced.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Best doctor to get an appointment ASAP, Even though he is very busy, he has an assistant who can see his patients the same day. I have been his patients for the passed 3 years. He has the best staff and costumer care I have ever experience in 40 years. Very professional. straight to the point. He has a very convenient practice. Lab, X-R Rehab, no problem, it is all in one place. He follows up on referrals to make sure they got back to you with an appointment. I recommend him 100%

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

On Monday, I tried to make an appointment for late Friday using their online system but never got a confirmation. Lab results were online and said no changes to meds needed to be made. Replied "Please renew my meds" and was e-mailed that I needed an appt. Told her I had been trying. Triage nurse only returns calls about half the time. Arrived at 9:03 am for a 9:15 appt, was checked in by front desk at 9:45 and finally saw doctor at 10:40 am.

The worst docotor I have ever seen in USA

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

lazy to talk, no smile, no follow up, poor diagnose, very racist...no enthusiam at all...cannot believe this is a American doctor! and the nurses there are rude, no smiles either...don't expect sweetness from there...looks like they don't care!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

There are plenty of good doctors in Kingwood. Why would anyone want to stay with a practice where they don't get the best care???? I've experienced rudeness, serious irresponsibility, poor medical care, poor diagnosticians, no follow up, and a general lack of caring from some of the doctors and the staff. We're going elsewhere - we've already made the appointment. Interestingly, I don't think anyone there will care. But that's the whole point.

Posted on November 21st, 2009

The staff is lazy, if you need any bloodwork or diagnostic testing and you do not live in kingwood or Atascocita you will be the one calling to find a place to get what you need done and schedule your own appt.

Posted on November 8th, 2017