A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bascove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascove graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bascove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy SuburbanNorris, Pa
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin David Bascove DO is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Bascove practice?
- Dr. Martin Bascove has 1 office location.
- Dr. Martin Bascove practices Internal Medicine near Riviera Beach, FL.