A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bautista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bautista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Texas County
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bautista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Bautista practice?
Dr. Martin Bautista practices Internal Medicine near Guymon, OK.
See Guymon Internists.