A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Beals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Beals is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Beals, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beals graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beals has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin F Beals MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. Beals practice?
- Dr. Martin Beals has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Beals practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.