Learn more about Dr. Martin Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bedard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Bedard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bedard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bedard practice?
- Dr. Martin Bedard has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bedard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.