A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bedard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Bedard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bedard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bedard practice?
- Dr. Martin Bedard has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bedard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.