Learn more about Dr. Martin Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bednar, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Michael Bednar MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Bednar practice?
- Dr. Martin Bednar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Bednar practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: North Stonington, CT.
See Burlington Surgeons.