Learn more about Dr. Martin Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bednar is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bednar, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Bednar practice?
Dr. Martin Bednar practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: North Stonington, CT.
See Burlington Surgeons.