A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Beermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Beermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Beermann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beermann graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Beermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Beermann MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Beermann practice?
- Dr. Martin Beermann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Beermann practices Internal Medicine near Zion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Waukegan, IL.
See Zion Internists.