Learn more about Dr. Martin Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Belkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Belkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Belkin practice?
Dr. Martin Belkin practices Family Medicine and Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.