A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Belkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ira Belkin DO is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Martin Belkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Belkin practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.