A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin Bennett practice?
Dr. Martin Bennett practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Family Physicians.