A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bennett practice?
- Dr. Martin Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bennett practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Primary Care Doctors.