A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bennett practice?
- Dr. Martin Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bennett practices Family Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Primary Care Doctors.