Family Physicians

15450 Ventura Blvd
Ste 102
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
818-784-1035
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best Doc EVER!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I am a nurse so I work with a lot of doctors and most do not impress me. I was with Dr B for many years as a patient. Only left bcs I moved out of area. He was always caring and professional, I know he looks a little unkempt, but I always thought of him as the "Columbo" of doctors. He saved my life several time when I presented to his office with a life threatening asthma attack. Even came in on his day off to see me. I've never had a more caring doctor before or since. I miss you Dr B!

|  Looks Are Deceptive  |  show details
by J.W. on Sep 2nd, 2009

Everyone complaining about the waiting room may have a legitimate gripe but remember the old saying never judge a book by it's cover? Look everyone has opinions I will just say this out of all the wacky doctors I have had run ins with here in Hollyweird I feel Dr. Bennett is a very unassuming man. A real professional he is the type of doctor that has become a rarity.I would recommend seeing him twice before rushing to conclusions.

|  Didnt feel like a doctors office  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 29th, 2008

I almost left as soon as I walked in! Very messy for a doctors office. I felt very rushed and didn't get a chance to ask all of the questions that I wanted to. It did not have the feeling of comfort.