Dr. Martin Bennett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 12th, 2015
Worst Experience Ever!
I came in to discuss a personal matter with the doctor. When I arrived, the receptionist was on the phone with what sounded like a personal call. I waited about 5-10 minutes for her to finish before she finally handed me paperwork to fill out. Then she spoke about my personal reason for being there very loudly with the nurse in front of the whole waiting room. When I finally saw the doctor, he kept the door wide open and rushed me without really listening to my questions or concerns. STAY AWAY if you value privacy!!

January 31st, 2015
Dr. Bennett has always been effecent and well liked by me. He makes sure that He informs me with follow up visits when needed. His staff is also very enjoyable and accurate for me. Dr. Bennett has been my Doctor for many years and will continue to be so in the future.

April 20th, 2012
Best Doc EVER!
I am a nurse so I work with a lot of doctors and most do not impress me. I was with Dr B for many years as a patient. Only left bcs I moved out of area. He was always caring and professional, I know he looks a little unkempt, but I always thought of him as the "Columbo" of doctors. He saved my life several time when I presented to his office with a life threatening asthma attack. Even came in on his day off to see me. I've never had a more caring doctor before or since. I miss you Dr B!

September 2nd, 2009
Looks Are Deceptive
Everyone complaining about the waiting room may have a legitimate gripe but remember the old saying never judge a book by it's cover? Look everyone has opinions I will just say this out of all the wacky doctors I have had run ins with here in Hollyweird I feel Dr. Bennett is a very unassuming man. A real professional he is the type of doctor that has become a rarity.I would recommend seeing him twice before rushing to conclusions.

May 29th, 2008
Didnt feel like a doctors office
I almost left as soon as I walked in! Very messy for a doctors office. I felt very rushed and didn't get a chance to ask all of the questions that I wanted to. It did not have the feeling of comfort.