Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Lewis Martin on Jan 31st, 2015

Dr. Bennett has always been effecent and well liked by me. He makes sure that He informs me with follow up visits when needed. His staff is also very enjoyable and accurate for me. Dr. Bennett has been my Doctor for many years and will continue to be so in the future.

Best Doc EVER! show details Best Doc EVER!
Apr 20th, 2012

I am a nurse so I work with a lot of doctors and most do not impress me. I was with Dr B for many years as a patient. Only left bcs I moved out of area. He was always caring and professional, I know he looks a little unkempt, but I always thought of him as the "Columbo" of doctors. He saved my life several time when I presented to his office with a life threatening asthma attack. Even came in on his day off to see me. I've never had a more caring doctor before or since. I miss you Dr B!

Looks Are Deceptive show details Looks Are Deceptive
by J.W. on Sep 2nd, 2009

Everyone complaining about the waiting room may have a legitimate gripe but remember the old saying never judge a book by it's cover? Look everyone has opinions I will just say this out of all the wacky doctors I have had run ins with here in Hollyweird I feel Dr. Bennett is a very unassuming man. A real professional he is the type of doctor that has become a rarity.I would recommend seeing him twice before rushing to conclusions.

Didnt feel like a doctors office show details Didnt feel like a doctors office
by Anonymous on May 29th, 2008

I almost left as soon as I walked in! Very messy for a doctors office. I felt very rushed and didn't get a chance to ask all of the questions that I wanted to. It did not have the feeling of comfort.