A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Benoit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoit
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benoit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Benoit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benoit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Hospital Medical Center Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J H Benoit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Benoit practice?
- Dr. Martin Benoit has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Benoit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.