A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Benoit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoit
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Benoit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Benoit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benoit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Hospital Medical Center Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin J H Benoit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Benoit practice?
- Dr. Martin Benoit has 10 office locations.
Dr. Martin Benoit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.