A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Benoit is Excellent. Dr. Benoit has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Benoit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit graduated from University of Laval, Quebec, Canada.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benoit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benoit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Martin Benoit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Benoit practice?
Dr. Martin Benoit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marty Benoit