A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bergman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bergman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jan Bergman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Martin Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bergman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists and Ridley Park Rheumatologists.