A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Berk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Berk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Berk, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin R Berk FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin R. Berk practice?
- Dr. Martin Berk has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Berk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.