Dr. Martin Bielawski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Bielawski?

April 13th, 2012

Experienced and Capable

I wasn't looking for warm and fuzzy. I wanted experience and ability. I found Dr Bielawski to be both professional and knowledgable. He asked pertinent questions and listened to my responses, then proceeded in an efficient manner to administer the EMG test.Afterwards his attendant helped me get up while he gave me a quick review of his opinion and a written review to be followed by a written report to my PCP. "No muss, no fuss" for what I imagined would be a dreadful test and experience.

January 9th, 2012

extremely lacking in people skills. waited 55 minutes and no acknowledgement of the wait. if you don't mind a doctor who has no interest in your problem then go ahead. And mind you, the results of my tests were not negative.

June 20th, 2017