Learn more about Dr. Martin Bilsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bilsker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilsker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bilsker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bilsker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilsker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bilsker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Bilsker MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Bilsker practice?
- Dr. Martin Bilsker has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bilsker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.