A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Blinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blinder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blinder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blinder graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin George Blinder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Blinder practice?
- Dr. Martin Blinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Blinder practices Psychiatry near San Anselmo, CA.
See San Anselmo Psychiatrists.