Learn more about Dr. Martin Bocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bocks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bocks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bocks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bocks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Bocks practice?
Dr. Martin Bocks practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Pediatricians, and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.