A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bocks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bocks
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bocks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bocks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bocks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lindsey Bocks MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Bocks practice?
- Dr. Martin Bocks has 12 office locations.
Dr. Martin Bocks practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Pediatricians, and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.