Learn more about Dr. Martin Bocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bocks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bocks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bocks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bocks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bocks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lindsey Bocks MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Bocks practice?
- Dr. Martin Bocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bocks practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Pediatricians, and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.