A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bomalaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bomalaski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bomalaski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bomalaski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bomalaski, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bomalaski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bomalaski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin David Bomalaski MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Bomalaski practice?
- Dr. Martin Bomalaski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Bomalaski practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Anchorage Urologists.