Learn more about Dr. Martin Boublik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Boublik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boublik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boublik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Boublik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boublik graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boublik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Boublik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Boublik practice?
- Dr. Martin Boublik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Boublik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.