A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Boucher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Boucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huggins Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joseph Boucher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Martin Boucher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Boucher practices Internal Medicine near Wolfeboro, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Laconia, NH.
See Wolfeboro Internists.