A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Braun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Braun, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Braun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Alan Braun MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Braun practice?
- Dr. Martin Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Braun practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists.