A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bress, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bress graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bress has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Michael Bress MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Bress practice?
- Dr. Martin Bress has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bress practices Internal Medicine near Hollister, CA.
See Hollister Internists.