A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Broker is Excellent. Dr. Broker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Broker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Broker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Kings Hwy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Broker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Martin Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Broker practice?
Dr. Martin Broker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marty Broker