A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Broker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Broker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Broker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harry Broker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Broker practice?
- Dr. Martin Broker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Broker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.