A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Broker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Broker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Broker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Broker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Broker practice?
Dr. Martin Broker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.