A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Broker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Broker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Broker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Broker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Harry Broker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Broker practice?
- Dr. Martin Broker has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Broker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.